Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Night Before: Short & Sweet like my friend Xavier

Hi there.

If you've followed my travel blogs in the past you'll you know three things about me:
1. I'm not a writer. So I tend to write as my thoughts come out, and sometimes it can be confusing.
2. I tend to not proffread, so I tend to make some grammatical/punctuational errors along the way.
3. I LOVE pictures. I want to be able to do more than just write about it. I want you to get as close as you can to where I go as possible without actually touching it. So pictures and videos will be ample.
4. (suprise!) I'm honest in my writing.

Now that those points have been made, welcome to our travel blog! Me, and one of my best friends Olivia, will be traveling Peru for 10 days starting tomorrow. She'll be resident photogrpher, taking all the stunning photos you'll be feasting your eyes upon.

We arrive in Lima, then make our way to Cusco, where we'll climb Macchu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. We will also visit some cool cities along the way like Ollantaytambo for example. Check our blog every day/every other day for some amazing pictures, stories, and products we're using. *Shameless plug cough cough* I'll be alluding to my mom's blog, The Well Chick Project, a lot as well because she's given me a lot of the travel items I'm using like hiking boots, my backpack, snacks, etc. It's actually a great lifestyle blog and she's a really talented writer (check it out here!)

To make our first post short, I just want to say thank you again for reading, and never stop traveling! It's good for the soul, and it relieves acid reflux.

(I'm actually not sure about the acid reflux thing, but I figure I don't know that that's wrong either....I just wanted you to keep reading).


2 comments: